NRC Final Result, Check NRC Final Result Online → Hello Viewers, The NRC 3rd list is the Final NRC Which contain name of the legal citizens of Assam. Before that 2nd draft list/ Complete NRC list will be published. The Final NRC Result will be Released December 2018(expected) when all the documents will be verified that has been submitted at the time of NRC name registration. Currently, NRC First part draft is published. You can search your name in the draft list by visiting www.nrcassam.nic.in website.
Check NRC Assam 2nd List
The Assam Government tag 3.29 crore applications in Assam and said that out of them only 1.9 Crore citizens is verified. The rest 1.39 core applicants’ documents will be verified soon, the verification program starts from 17th of February 2018 and it still going on. You may also be required verification, check hearing details here (NRC Assam Hearing). As soon as the NRC document verification is done, another 2nd draft will be published very soon.
NRC Final Result (3rd List) Release Date??
The Supreme Court has given direction to publish the complete Draft NRC by 30 June 2018. After that, Final NRC would be published, there is no further draft list. If your name doesn’t appear on the complete draft list then it will be published in the subsequent Final NRC, but you should submit NRC Claims application form for inclusion. NRC State coordinator said that The Supreme Court will monitor the progress of NRC work after 30 days and give the final decision soon.
Remember: NRC Final List and Complete Draft is not the same. Final NRC will publish after the complete draft publication. Check NRC Final Result
How to Check NRC Final Result at www.nrcassam.nic.in?
The NRC Assam Final list is not publish yet. The date of publication of the NRC Final list is December 2018. When the Final list is available you can use the following methods for checking your names in Draft Updated NRC which is same as the first part draft NRC. If you have forgotten the process to check your name in first part of draft NRC, here we have explained again.
- If you want to get your complete NRC draft result on online, you have to visit official website www.nrcassam.nic.in.
- Under the NRC Highlights, check the link for complete draft.
- It will refer to a new website for result only.
- Put your Application receipt number and the image captcha right below the ARN field
- Wait few seconds, and you will see the NRC 2nd list or complete result.
- The working active link for NRC Second Draft result Assam is (Coming soon….).
2] Get Result on Mobile / via SMS
- An Alternative means to check NRC 2nd result is by SMS service.
- Type in your mobile ARN 101856721980000087961 and send it to 09765556555
- The result must appear if verified. Still not getting your result, here is the alternate way to check your complete draft NRC.
3] Call Toll-Free Helpline Number
- You can know also NRC 2nd list result by dialling 15107 from Assam and 18003453762 from outside of Assam. But there may call conjunction, hence you may check second NRC part draft by offline.
4] Offline via Nearest NRC Seva Kendra:
- Visit your Gaon Panchayat Samabay Samiti or any nearest NRC Kendra, Give your NRC acknowledgement slip or ARN number, they will find out your result.
- Please bookmark this page and keep checking this page, we will update active link for next Complete Draft or 2nd Draft Result.
Some Other Important Thing
A report from NDTV says that “The application process started in May 2015 and a total of 6.5 crore documents were receive from 68.27 lakh families across Assam. When the NRC was first prepare in Assam in 1951, the state had 80 lakh citizens then. The Supreme Court, which is monitoring the entire process, had order that the first draft of the NRC be publishe by December 31 after completing the scrutiny of over 2 crore claims along with that of around 38 lakh people whose documents were suspect.”
NRC public notice said that accepting complaints will start to begin as the complete draft is publishe. After the scrutiny of claims and objections of the applications, the Final NRC Draft will be publishe. Thereafter no complaint will be entertained. Also, one can appeal to foreign tribunals for re-inclusion in the Indian Citizen list.
Check NRC Final Result